domingo, 12 de julho de 2009

Amor.

Kate Nash - "Birds"

She was waitin' at the station.
He was gettin' off the train.
He didn't have a ticket so he had to run through the barriors, again.
Well the ticket inspector saw him rushin' through.
He said: "girl you don't know how much I've missed you, but we better run cause I haven't got the funds to pay this."

"Fine." She said "fine."

So they ran out of the station and jumped onto a bus with two of yesterdays travel cards and two bottles of budand.
He said: "you look well nice."
Well she was wearin a skirt and he thought she looked nice and, yeah, she didn't really care about anything else... Because she only wanted him to think that she looked nice and he did.
But he was lookin' at her yeah, all funny in the eye.
She said: c'mon, boy, tell me what you're thinkin' now, don't be shy.
He said: "alright I'll try.
Well the stars up in the sky and the leaves in the trees all the broken bits that make you trip up and grassy bits in between. All the matter in the world is how much I like you."
She said: "what?"
He said: "let me try and explain again.
Right, birds can fly so high and they can shit on your head, yeah, they can almost fly into your eye and make you feel so scared but when you look at them and you see that they're beautiful. That's how I feel about you."
She said: "what?"
He said: "you."
She said: "what are you talking about?"
He said: "you. Right, birds can fly so high and they can shit on your head, yeah they can almost fly into your eye and make you feel so scared, but when you look at them and you see that they're beautiful. That's how I feel about you.
She said: "thanks. I like you too."
He said: "cool."